How it works
Cavitation is a non-invasive weight loss treatment that uses ultrasound therapy to reduce fat cellulite in the body. It is preferred for people who do not want to accept extreme options such as liposuction because it does not involve any needles or surgery.
Belly, thigh, arm, could not use on the back of the body.
Treatment program recommend
Usually, we will suggest 10 sessions for the treatment, each session about 40-60minutes, 2-3 times each week.
Before and after
1. What needs to be paid attention to before treatment?
1. User must remove rings, necklace, etc.
2. Drink a cup of water, about 350ml.
3. Apply some gel to the treatment area.
2. What should we do after a treatment?
1. Keep a balanced diet and proper exercise, avoid gluttony.
2. Ensure proper rest, and keep a good mood.
3. Who cant do the cavitation treatment?
The cavitation vacuum RF photon machine has not been evaluated for use in the following patient populations:
1. Pregnant or breastfeeding women
3. Those with the following disease states:
4. A hemorrhagic disorder or hemostatic dysfunction
5. An active systemic or local skin disease that may alter wound healing
6. Herpes simplex
7. Autoimmune disease
9. Bell’s palsy