WHAT IS IPL?
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a high-energy, wide-wavelength light that ranges from 530 nm to 1200 nm. The photothermal and photothermal effects will be triggered to smooth the skin. On the other hand, the pathological pigments destroyed by long-wavelength light will easily penetrate the epidermis and be preferentially absorbed. It has the effects of removing pigmentation, vascular lesions, and excessive hair.
1. Painless Hair Removal
2. Different skin type treatment protocol is offered.
3. The handpiece cooling function assures safe and comfortable treatment.
4. IPL can for skin rejuvenation skin whitening
ATTENTION AFTER HAIR REMOVAL
1. Swelling and hot sensations might come after the treatment. Do not soak in 24 hours after the treatment. Avoid hot water and hard scrubbing.
2. Patients could use ice to relieve pain.
3. Protect from UV in 3-6months after hair removal, especially in summer, to avoid pigment changes.