Here it is guys, the best cologne for men, period.
Whether you want to have the best smelling cologne for men out there, or you want something safe you’ve reached the right place. Some reviews might suggest that they have the best men’s cologne, but that would be a bit skewed. This isn’t an opinion. This is fact. Our data was gathered using results from multiple sources over a set amount of time.
A scent can last a lifetime with a person, making a lasting impression. A woman can smell a man wearing Curve and Johnny from 12th grade will come screaming back to life.
Most men throw on deodorant to avoid smelling bad but don’t make the effort to smell great. Here is a list that is bulletproof.The data doesn’t lie. This is what is continually working. If you wanna get fancy keep an eye out for my personal picks and tricks.
One scent might be past its prime in six months. Another could still smell amazing after ten years. Perfumer Linda Sivrican of Capsule Parfums gave us four freshness rules to follow.
1. Perfumes with heavier base notes last the longest—and can even get richer (in the best way) over time. Oriental scents, like Yves Saint Laurent Opium and Calvin Klein Obsession, are prime examples. “They contain strong woody notes, such as patchouli and vetiver, which improve with age,” says Sivrican. Citrus, green, and floral scents don’t last as long because they are lighter and tend to evaporate more quickly—consider buying those in smaller bottles.
2. Direct sunlight and heat break down a fragrance. And any setting that fluctuates in temperature—like the inside of your car or the bathroom—is a death sentence. The best place to stash perfume is away from light in a dry, cool place. “Storing a fragrance in a lingerie drawer, a cabinet, or even the fridge will preserve the ingredients and precious oils,” says Sivrican. (If you choose the fridge option, just remember to keep the perfume away from food that easily absorbs odors, such as butter.)
3. Another enemy of perfume? Air. “It causes ingredients to get contaminated and the perfume to oxidize,” says Sivrican. Make sure caps are on tightly and, if you want a travel-friendly option, choose a solid perfume over a rollerball. “The wax in a solid binds the ingredients and perfume oil together, extending the shelf life significantly,” says Sivrican.
4. If you tend to have a lot of fragrances in rotation, choose ones with a higher alcohol content—they’ll last longer (both in the bottle and on your skin). Look for eaux de parfum and avoid essential oils, which are diluted with a smaller amount of alcohol (or none at all).
1.Versace Eros ‘Eau de Toilette’
GET IT . Eros is the fragrance that interprets the sublime masculinity through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant and glowing freshness obtained from the combination of mint leaves, Italian lemon zest and green apple. An addictive sensuality delivered by Oriental, intriguing and enveloping notes like Tonka Beans, Amber, Geranium Flower and Vanilla. A racy virility symbolized by woods such as Cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia, Vetyver and Oak Moss, providing intensity and power.
2.RawChemistry Pheromone Cologne
GET IT . RawChemistry Labs Pheromones for Men Pheromone Cologne utilizes a formula proven in our Oregon based laboratory to not only have an enticing scent but was also designed to specifically target a women’s attraction receptors within her brain. Give yourself an edge in any situation with Pheromones. Learn More about the science behind it.
– 50mg (Highest on Amazon) of Androstadienone, Androstenol, Androstenone and Androsterone Included in Formula
3. Versace Man ‘Eau Fraiche’
GET IT . An olfactive harmony with unusual notes to give life to a surprisingly fresh fragrance. Carambola immediately contrasts with the traditional White Lemon and the noble Rose Wood. The distinctive character of Cedar Leaves rises up, highlighting the vibrant notes of Tarragon and the manliness of Clary Sage. An irresistible trail of Sycamore Wood, enveloping Amber and sparkling Musk offer mysterious and skin-deep sensations.
4.Nautica Voyage ‘Eau de Toilette’
GET IT . This fresh scent is reminiscent of sea, air and hemp, with notes of apple, cedarwood, musk, amber, waterlotus, greenleaf and mimosa.
5. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue ‘Eau de Toilettes’
GET IT . DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme is a tribute to the sea and sensuality of the Mediterranean – a destination that is the perfect playground for seduction. Experience the essence of an Italian summer with top notes of juniper, bergamot, frozen grapefruit and Sicilian mandarin. The heart captures the radiance of living with Sichuan pepper, rosemary and rosewood and embraces a masculine base of incense, muskwood and oak.
- Top Notes: Sicilian Mandarin, Juniper, Grapefruit, Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Rosemary, Brazilian Rosewood, Pepper
- Base Notes: Musk, Oakmoss, Incense
6.Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . invigorating notes of rosemary and basil with a tingling hint of lemon verbena. Lavender and artemisia offset the sharper notes to create a subtle, mysterious heart with a lingering finish. Masculine.
7.Davidoff Cool Water ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . Dive into the fresh Fragrance of the ocean with Davidoff Cool Water. Embrace the aromatic blend of refreshing, yet powerful, aquatic notes. A swell of lavender gives way to a sweeping wave of menthe. Wade into the scent of sandalwood as the aroma of an iris bubbles to the surface, breaking into a flow of musk. Embrace life to the fullest.
8.CHROME by Loris Azzaro ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . a classic best mens cologne blending citrus, greens, and intense woods for a fresh, long-lasting, and easy to wear scent. What’s unique about this fragrance is that the way it smells at first application will be the way it smells all day long.
- Top Notes: rosemary, pineapple, neroli, bergamot and lemon
- Middle Notes: cyclamen, coriander, jasmine and oakmoss
- Base Notes: sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, oakmoss, cedar, brazilian rosewood and cardamom
9.Paco Rabanne Invictus ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . This sensual and fresh scent depicts a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds and sensations. It is an astonishing encounter between two blocs: the refreshing top notes of grapefruit and the sensual heart notes of guaiac wood and patchouli. A truly magnetic woody-aquatic scent which embodies masculine strength. Invictus, the essence of a champion.
- Top Notes: fresh grapefruit, mandarin oranges, and a marine accord
- Heart Notes: aromatic bay leaf and Hedione jasmine
- Base Notes: guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris
10.Versace Pour Homme ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . Versace Pour Homme is a modern take on the classic aromatic fougere fragrance for men. Launched in 2008, this signature scent is perfect for the modern man: knowledgeable and confident, living in harmony with his natural surroundings with a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. The Versace Pour Homme man communicates his passionate character with this masculine aroma.
1.Acqua Di Gio Men by Armani ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . A top mens cologne, this fragrance is a scent of freedom, full of wind and water. The composition is built of a perfect harmony of sweet and salty notes of sea water and nuances of sunny warmth on your skin. Aqua di Gio is full of scorching Mediterranean sun. Bitter citrus with aromatic nuance of rosemary intertwines with salty, sea nuances and pellucid hedione. Sharp notes of spices are softened by woody base with warm, musky trail.
2.Curve By Liz Claiborne ‘Eau de Cologne’
1.Creed Aventus by Creed ‘Eau de Parfum’
GET IT . The exceptional Aventus was inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor, celebrating strength, power and success. crafted by the deft hand of sixth generation master perfumer Olivier Creed in collaboration with his son Erwin. Olivier created its iconic name derived from a (“from”) and ventus (“the wind”), illustrating the Aventus man as destined to live a driven life, ever galloping with the wind at his back, toward success. This product sells samples and has hit the top 20 on Amazon twice during our review period.
Style: Fruity, rich.
– Top: bergamot, blackcurrant leaves, apple, pineapple.
– Middle: pinkberries, birch, patchouli, jasmine.
– Base: musk, oakmoss, ambergris, vanilla.