The Ridgid R82005 3/8 inch hex chuck drill / driver is a versatile compact power tool. Don’t let its size fool you; it has a boatload of power packed in, making this an ideal tool to have for fastening jobs. At 300 inch pounds of torque at up to 1,500 revolutions per minute, you’ll be able to get many different types of holes bored and screws driven through plenty of materials. This power can be customized to your needs with the 18 position chuck and 2 speed gearbox, letting you taper the drill down for more delicate jobs. You’ll be able to keep control of this tool, too. A rubberized overmold on the pistol grip helps you keep hold even in slippery conditions. LED lighting on the front, activated when you use the tool, will help you keep an eye on the job at hand, even in dim conditions. You can keep this on either side of you with the ambidextrous belt clip, a feature other companies rarely include. You won’t have to worry about this running out of juice when you least expect, either. The LEDs double as a fuel gauge, flashing when the unit is almost out of power. With so many features and so much power, you’ll forget that you’re not dealing with a larger driver. With Ridgid’s time-tested quality, you’re sure to get the job finished right.
- Powerful motor delivers 400 in. lbs. of torque in a compact size
- Removable belt hook to keep tool in immediate reach
- On-board LED light illuminates the work area for improved visibility
- Low battery voltage indicator LED light flashes when battery voltage is low
- 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck securely holds bits during high torque applications
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- 2-speed settings and 2-speed ranges for maximum performance in any job