Ladies, this is it. The ultimate list, constantly updated. We gathered our data was gathered from multiple sales results.
A scent can last a lifetime with a person, making a lasting impression.
It can take a moment and make it memorable. Here is what is working for all the ladies out there. Here is a list that is bulletproof. I’m not an expert, but the data doesn’t lie. This is what is continually working. If you wanna get fancy keep an eye out for my personal picks that drive me crazy.
One scent might be past its prime in six months. Another could still smell amazing after ten years. Perfumer Linda Sivrican of Capsule Parfums gave us four freshness rules to follow.
1. Perfumes with heavier base notes last the longest—and can even get richer (in the best way) over time. Oriental scents, like Yves Saint Laurent Opium and Calvin Klein Obsession, are prime examples. “They contain strong woody notes, such as patchouli and vetiver, which improve with age,” says Sivrican. Citrus, green, and floral scents don’t last as long because they are lighter and tend to evaporate more quickly—consider buying those in smaller bottles.
2. Direct sunlight and heat break down a fragrance. And any setting that fluctuates in temperature—like the inside of your car or the bathroom—is a death sentence. The best place to stash perfume is away from light in a dry, cool place. “Storing a fragrance in a lingerie drawer, a cabinet, or even the fridge will preserve the ingredients and precious oils,” says Sivrican. (If you choose the fridge option, just remember to keep the perfume away from food that easily absorbs odors, such as butter.)
3. Another enemy of perfume? Air. “It causes ingredients to get contaminated and the perfume to oxidize,” says Sivrican. Make sure caps are on tightly and, if you want a travel-friendly option, choose a solid perfume over a rollerball. “The wax in a solid binds the ingredients and perfume oil together, extending the shelf life significantly,” says Sivrican.
4. If you tend to have a lot of fragrances in rotation, choose ones with a higher alcohol content—they’ll last longer (both in the bottle and on your skin). Look for eaux de parfum and avoid essential oils, which are diluted with a smaller amount of alcohol (or none at all).
1.Versace Bright Crystal ‘Eau de Toilette’
GET IT . Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace’s favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.
Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.
Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.
2.Cool Water By Zino Davidoff ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . Launched by the design house of Zino Davidoff in the year 1996. This feminine fragrance has a blend of citrus, honeydew melon, quince, pineapple, lotus, lily, rose, jasmine, muguet, musk, vanilla, peach, sandalwood, orris, and vetiver notes.
3. Happy By Clinique For Women ‘Eau De Parfum’
GET IT . A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women’s fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.
4.Vera Wang Princess ‘Eau de Toilette’
GET IT .
This Vera Wang Princess fragrance sits atop the throne. This luxurious women’s perfume is perfect for adding a sweet touch to your evening wear.
- Apple, water lily, mandarin meringue, golden apricot skin, Tahitian tiare flower, dark chocolate, vanilla chiffon, amber and musk.
5. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Eau de Parfum’
GET IT . Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker is a beautiful floral woody fragrance highlighted with musk. This women’s romantic and intimate scent is purely very feminine and sophisticated.
- Mandarin, rosewood, lavender, apple martini, bergamot, orchid, patchouli, cedar, white amber, musk and woods.
6.Pheromones For Women by Raw Chemistry ‘Perfume Spray’
GET IT . RawChemistry Labs Pheromones for Women Pheromone Perfume utilizes a formula proven in our Oregon based laboratory to not only have an enticing scent but was also designed to specifically target a Men’s attraction receptors within his brain. Give yourself an edge in any situation with our Pheromones.
– Extra Strength Concentration of Human Grade Pheromones
– 50mg (Highest on Amazon) of Estratetraenol and Copulins Included in Formula
– Silky Smooth, Moisturizing Blend to Increase Pheromones Absorption
– Long Lasting Effect and Scent
– One of The Best Scented Perfumes for Women to be Tested
– The #1 Pheromone Blended Perfume Available Made in the USA
– Lab Proven Blend of Pheromones to Attract Men.
7.Britney Spears Women’s Fantasy ‘Eau De Parfum’
GET IT . Britney Spears Fantasy combines succulent fruits and Britney’s favorite white florals to create a sensual fragrance. The alluring mix of lush red lychee, golden quince, and exotic kiwi playfully intertwines with a delectable cupcake accord, jasmine petals, and white chocolate orchid. A surprising finish of creamy musk, enchanted orris root, and sensual woods will leave you–and everyone around you–captivated all day.
8.Beautiful By Estee Lauder ‘Eau De Parfum’
GET IT . Ever romantic, Beautiful is called “the fragrance of a thousand flowers”…violets and lilies, roses and lilacs, marigold and Orange blossoms. Blended with expertise and creativity, the tender bouquet is warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus.
9.Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . Exotic Florals Blend with Warm Notes.
Rare and elegant florals such as living Amazon lily, neroli bigarade, tuberose, living jasmine, and living narcisse rose combine to create the signature bouquet of White Diamonds. Amber, oakmoss, patchouli, and sandalwood mysore balance the florals and give the fragrance a warm, sensual base.
Top: aldehydes, Amazon lily, neroli bigarade, tagette oil.
Mid: jasmine, muguet des bois, narcisse rose, tuberose.
Bottom: amber, oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood mysore.
10.Be Delicious by Donna Karan ‘Eau De Toilette’
GET IT . Be Delicious Perfume by Donna Karan, Inspired by new york city, be delicious by dkny was introduced in 2004 as a delicious fruity floral aroma for women . The top notes include cucumber, grapefruit and magnolia. The heart of this sensual fragrance is tuberose, rose, violet, white muguet and of course apple. Finishing off with white amber and woods.
1. Michael Kors By Michael Kors ‘Eau De Parfum’
GET IT .
- TOP: Tuberose
- HEART: Orange Flower
- BASE: Cashmere Woods
2.CHANEL N°5 ‘Eau De Parfum’
GET IT . Grasse jasmine and neroli, May rose, sandalwood, Comoro Islands ylang-ylang and vanilla interface with strong, smooth sensuality.